Looks like your location has changed.
This means services like NHL.tv and MLB.tv won't load or work properly.
You'll have to update your location if you want to use these services on this network.
- Actiontec Router
Before we get started, we need to figure out what your Default Gateway is. The most popular ones are 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.2.1. The easiest way to find out which one is yours, is to simply try entering those numbers one at time in your browser's url bar until one of those brings you to a login page. If none of those work, check out this article for instructions on finding the correct address for your network. Once you have your Default Gateway address, proceed with the following on your Actiontec Router.
- Log in to your router via either 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.2.1.
- Log in to the router with your username and password. If you have not changed details then the default info is:
- Click on Advanced Setup in the top menu and then WAN IP Settings on the left.
- Select the Static DNS Addresses radio-button.
- Finally, for enter the following YonderTV DNS numbers
- Click the Apply button, restart your device and you are good to go!
Was this answer helpful?
Before we get started, we need to figure out what your Default Gateway is. The most popular ones...
With the recent Amazon Fire TV OS update (version 5.0.5), Fire TV devices (boxes and sticks)...
From the main dashboard of your Xbox One, navigate to the My Games & Apps....
From the main menu of your Apple TV, navigate to Settings....
Connect to the router by going to http://192.168.1.1 in your browser. Login into the router -...
Can't find what you're looking for?
We can help. Simply submit a help ticket and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.Submit a Help Ticket
What is YonderTV?
YonderTV lets you bypass geo-based blackouts on sport streaming services such as NHL.tv and MLB.tv on virtually any device. All at full speed without slowing down your internet connection.
Also enjoy geo-locked content on services such as BBC iPlayer and CBC Player which are normally blocked if you didn't happen to live where these services want you to.Try YonderTV for free