Looks like your location has changed.
This means services like NHL.tv and MLB.tv won't load or work properly.
You'll have to update your location if you want to use these services on this network.
- Asus Router
- Connect to the router by going to http://192.168.1.1 in your browser.
- Login into the router - use admin/admin if you have not changed the password or username before.
- On the left hand side scroll down to WAN and click it.
- Scroll down to WAN DNS Setting.
- Select No for Connect to DNS Server automatically.
- Under DNS Server1 input: 220.127.116.11
- Under DNS Server2 input: 18.104.22.168
- Scroll down and click Apply.
Was this answer helpful?
Login to your router (usually http://192.168.10.1 in your browser's URL bar) Click Main then...
From anywhere on your Mac, press Command + Spacebar to bring up the Spotlight...
Start by clicking the Start button at the bottom left corner of the screen....
Planning to use your Android device for NHL.tv or MLB.tv? Make sure to check this out....
Open your browser and go to http://192.168.1.1 Log into your router. If you have not set a...
Can't find what you're looking for?
We can help. Simply submit a help ticket and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.Submit a Help Ticket
What is YonderTV?
YonderTV lets you bypass geo-based blackouts on sport streaming services such as NHL.tv and MLB.tv on virtually any device. All at full speed without slowing down your internet connection.
Also enjoy geo-locked content on services such as BBC iPlayer and CBC Player which are normally blocked if you didn't happen to live where these services want you to.Try YonderTV for free