Looks like your location has changed.
This means services like NHL.tv and MLB.tv won't load or work properly.
You'll have to update your location if you want to use these services on this network.
- Trendnet Router
- Login to your router (usually http://192.168.10.1 in your browser's URL bar)
- Click Main then select WAN
- Under PPPoE Internet Connection Type, enter 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 in the Primary and Secondary DNS server fields respectively.
- Hit Save when completed, and reboot your router.
- That's it! Your TrendNet router is now configured with YonderTV.
Was this answer helpful?
Before we get started, we need to figure out what your Default Gateway is. The most popular ones...
From anywhere on your Mac, press Command + Spacebar to bring up the Spotlight...
Planning to use your Android device for NHL.tv or MLB.tv? Make sure to check this out....
On your Dock, open System Preferences In the Internet &...
Planning to use your iPad or iPhone for NHL.tv or MLB.tv? Make sure to check this out....
Can't find what you're looking for?
We can help. Simply submit a help ticket and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.Submit a Help Ticket
What is YonderTV?
YonderTV lets you bypass geo-based blackouts on sport streaming services such as NHL.tv and MLB.tv on virtually any device. All at full speed without slowing down your internet connection.
Also enjoy geo-locked content on services such as BBC iPlayer and CBC Player which are normally blocked if you didn't happen to live where these services want you to.Try YonderTV for free