Looks like your location has changed.
This means services like NHL.tv and MLB.tv won't load or work properly.
You'll have to update your location if you want to use these services on this network.
- Android TV / Nexus Player
Android TV / Nexus Player
Before we get started, we need to figure out what your Default Gateway is. The most popular ones are 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1 or 10.0.1.1. The easiest way to find out which one is yours, is to simply try entering those numbers one at time in your browser's url bar until one of those brings you to a login page. If none of those work, check out this article for instructions on finding the correct address for your network. Once you have your Default Gateway address, proceed with the following on your Android TV / Nexus Player:
- Go to Settings
- Click on Network
- Click on WI-FI
- Click on your WI-FI network
- Click on Advanced options
- Click on IP settings
- Click on Static
- For the IP Address field, enter your Default gateway number and use .250 for the last set of numbers. The IP Address should up looking like 192.168.1.250, 192.168.0.250 or 10.0.1.250
- Enter all four group of numbers exactly the same as IP address you got in step 1 for your Default Gateway IP
- Input 24 for the Network Prefix Length then lick on Next
- Finally, for enter the following YonderTV DNS numbers
- Click Continue, restart your device and you are good to go!
Was this answer helpful?
From your main PS4 dashboard, navigate to Settings In the...
Before we get started, we need to figure out what your Default Gateway is. The most popular ones...
From the main menu of your Apple TV, navigate to Settings....
First you need to access the routers admin page by either going to http://home/ or...
From the main dashboard of your Xbox, navigate all the way to the right onto...
Can't find what you're looking for?
We can help. Simply submit a help ticket and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.Submit a Help Ticket
What is YonderTV?
YonderTV lets you bypass geo-based blackouts on sport streaming services such as NHL.tv and MLB.tv on virtually any device. All at full speed without slowing down your internet connection.
Also enjoy geo-locked content on services such as BBC iPlayer and CBC Player which are normally blocked if you didn't happen to live where these services want you to.Try YonderTV for free