Looks like your location has changed.
This means services like NHL.tv and MLB.tv won't load or work properly.
You'll have to update your location if you want to use these services on this network.
- 2wire Router
- First you need to access the routers admin page by either going to http://home/ or http://172.16.0.1/ or http://192.168.2.1/
- Then click Broadband Link
- Then click Advanced Settings
- Select Manually Configure Your DNS Information and input Primary Server 184.108.40.206 & Secondary Server 220.127.116.11
- Click Save
- Restart the router, and connected devices
Was this answer helpful?
Start by clicking the Start button at the bottom left corner of the screen....
Some newer Roku models force themselves to use Google's DNS. If you're still getting...
From your main PS4 dashboard, navigate to Settings In the...
Move the mouse to the top right corner of the screen and select Search....
Login to your router (usually http://192.168.10.1 in your browser's URL bar) Click Main then...
Can't find what you're looking for?
We can help. Simply submit a help ticket and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.Submit a Help Ticket
What is YonderTV?
YonderTV lets you bypass geo-based blackouts on sport streaming services such as NHL.tv and MLB.tv on virtually any device. All at full speed without slowing down your internet connection.
Also enjoy geo-locked content on services such as BBC iPlayer and CBC Player which are normally blocked if you didn't happen to live where these services want you to.Try YonderTV for free